Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 14: someone you have drifted away from

Dear you, 
I miss you.  I miss all the funny things we did and the time we spent together.  I can't believe you're getting married!  I promise I'll try my hardest to be there because we definitely need one last party before you're a married woman!  Never forget me, please.  I hope you get everything you need and want in life.  I'm here anytime you need me.  I love you!
Your bff, Erin
----------------
Thursday night I saw:


Him.

It was great.  Beyond great.  Zooey is gorgeous (and so is he) and I just want to be her.  Even with sweat, weed, and drunk people, it was amazing.

The first week of school was tolerable.  It doesn't feel right yet, but I am really excited for senior year!  The only thing I'm worried about is losing friends.  I'm not planning on it, but if it has to happen, I'll just have to find more friends.  

I'm watching the Shakespeare Retold series on Netflix and it's really funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?