Thursday, September 16, 2010

bananas

Day 23: Someone who makes you laugh really hard.
Dear best friends, 
We always have the most hilarious times together.  Last night, for example, was the greatest night so far this fall.  Oh goodness.  I think I may be the one of the group that has been the most excited to move on, but it's these things I experience with you guys that make me realize how lucky I am to be right here, right now.  I think when we're old and grey we'll be hanging out and driving around just like we do now.  Is it legal to do those things when you're old?  Narf.  I love y'all so much!
ErChap
----------
random thoughts:
- the school tissues are really awful if you're really drippy.  I guess it's time to bring the pocket pack.
- after taking my pills for the night (geez, I sound old.  an acidophilus cap, an ibuprofen, and a decongestant), I realized I've taken three different decongestants in two days.  just exploring my options.  
- my lips hurt really bad.  this happens when I'm too lazy to carry chapstick around for a few days and I regret it every time.
- I've been seeing tons of cute love/wedding things and I think it makes me less sad now than it used to.  It's just sweet and slightly scary because I realize how close I am.
- I still crave his approval.
- college...
- I have a new freckle above my lip.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?