Tuesday, October 26, 2010

love is all you need.

I've had a draft of my video blog sitting there for five days because it won't upload.  Boo.

All evening my jaw has been really tight and stiff.  Who knows why, but it's allowed me some fun searching for remedies.
1) ice cream
2) mint & chamomile tea (together, of course)

BTW, neither really worked.  Any suggestions besides sleep?

So I'm avoiding homework, as usual, and I go to the store to buy a toothbrush (because the one the dentist gave me hurts my gums; go figure), and I see the cutest thing in the whole world.

A man.

Yep, that's it.  

Narf.  So, I see this guy dressed up like he'd just come home from work, shirt un-tucked, and carrying a basket containing diapers and various other items.  I walk past the pharmacy and hear him ask a girl behind the counter, "and the... pore strips?  Where can I find those?"  She giggled and directed him right around the corner.  She even promised him that's where he'd find them.  I walked past that aisle on my way out and saw him examining different packages.  It was darling.

Now, I hate to be the one who always gets sentimental (because most of the time, I am the only one), but I loved that.  I'm excited for that.  

This week is end of term.  This week sucks.  Next week rocks.  That's just how it is, and I need to get used to that and just work.

It snowed today.  It came about halfway down the mountain and was gorgeous.

The dance was Saturday and it was a blast.  Justin and I are too cool.  This Saturday I'm having a Halloween party, just to break out my three strobe lights.  I love this time of year :)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure my husband has ever picked up pore strips for me... usually just some ingrediant we need for dinner... if he wants to eat that night. But, I liked how you described that .... not just a guy, but something meaningful... a real relationship. If I were only so wise as you when I was a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing stuff like that!! :) Gives me the warm-fuzzies, whether it's a Dad with his kids, or a man willing to put himself in a potentially awkward situation to get something for the woman he loves!

    ReplyDelete

what up?