This year, I decided the plan was to start off slow (by slow, I mean in-state) and then see where that takes me.
Now, I'm wondering. I'm only applying to one out of state school for now, (I lied, there's two. But it's Tulane and that's only cause it's free and there's no essay. Woop.) And it happens to be on the other side of the country.
What happened to the plan? Why can't it make up its mind? I mean, why can't I make up my mind?
I know that one day I'll decide. I know it'll the right decision for me, right now. I'm just too impatient to see what I'll do.
Now, it's a waiting game.
Speaking of waiting... When did it become DECEMBER? I love December and it seems like I've waited all year long and now it's here!
To celebrate, this is what I love about this month:
- Countdowns. So far I have a paper chain with things to do every day, an Santa face/beard to put cotton balls on every day, an advent calendar, and my own calendar full of things to do.
- It's so close to my birthday! In 39 days I can register to vote. And trust me, that is the first thing I'm doing.
- Guadalupe. I love fundraising, hair cutting, shopping, kids, and serving. I love Guad.
- Christmas music. 'Nuff said. I'll be posting my favorites throughout the month.
- Sparkling drinks of sorts. Yum.
- Love. Yeah, I just love it.
To kick off this love-filled month, here is one of my very favorite songs, by one of my favorite men, on one of my favorite Christmas album. :)