Tuesday, March 8, 2011

blah blah bra

This thing called school is beginning to be a chore.  Whenever I've gotten bored before, I've still looked forward to the social aspect.  1600 kids certainly can't be boring, right?  Eh, probably not, but I don't even care enough anymore.

Stats homework is just not interesting when you have all these life lessons thrown in front of you.  Real life is much more fun and practical.

I'm crafting and going to the bank, finding a home for this fall and getting a new passport, trying to clean and work out and putting on a Prom Expo.  Life is ridiculous, but great.

I'll have pictures as soon as I can breathe!  I've got a tea party and things to share.

Anyone know of a good, cheap photographer?  I need some senior pictures (Lexi, laugh and you die).

3 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dayna-Lynn-Photography/170604349620379?ref=ts

    or if that doesn't work, just serch dayna lynn photography on facebook.

    she's awesome and she only charges $25 for one hour, or $35 for two. and she'll do anything you want as far as i know.

    .....okay bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend is in nsl and does it...i'm not sure how much she charges though...it used to be 50 for everything, but I can check on it if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily! I looked her up. Cool stuff.

    I would love that Kris! :)

    ReplyDelete

what up?