Friday, September 9, 2011

"i wish college was really an amusement park. clown college?"

This is why I'm paying for higher education.





One day a ferris wheel showed up outside the library.
We may or may not have giggled like little girls.
I also heard rumors of a Disney sing-a-long on the premises.

Also, I went to the temple tonight and was baptized by
a man with an Irish accent.  Oh, hi.  Twas beautiful.

Also talked to Harry Potter while taking out the garbage.  
Did I tell you he's in my ward?

Happy almost weekend, loves.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment :)

    This looks like a lot of fun! Devin and I need to do something fun like this that isn't school related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there was a ferris wheel outside the library! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea. I actually have never rode a ferris wheel, im scared of heights =)

    Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

what up?