Monday, September 19, 2011

sundays

This is what Sunday looks like at college (I know now cause I've done it four times, right?):

I jump out of bed an hour after my alarm goes off and try on clothes til I get it right, stuff a piece of bread in my face, apply mascara, get rid of the morning breath, and slather on the lipstick to distract from my hair/zits/clothing that should be ironed.

Walk out the door to make the 30 second trek to church at 10.40, which I've decided is the most perfect time for church.

Laugh, cry, and sleep for three hours (all while being spiritually enriched).

Ward choir is amazing.  Though I miss my choir friend Jaymie in Cville, I've never had so much fun.  The boys are great, our director is genius, and we sound dang good.  Come see us.

Sleep, linner, sleep, "study."

Ward prayer, stalk boys.

Tunnel singing.


Variations:
Write missionary letters.  I've already gotten two letters from my best friend missionary man.  That's basically a letter a week.  That makes me happy.

Skype.

Not make dinner.

Wait until after tunnel singing to begin weekend's homework.  It's Monday now anyway, so I feel less guilty...

Go to firesides.  Last week was Elder & Sister Oaks and as I'm sure you've heard by now, it was incredible.  I'll elaborate another time.

Anyway, Sundays are great days.  Mondays are still not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?