Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 10: someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Dear you, 
Can we please talk more this year?  I know it's not as easy as it used to be, but it'd be grand if we could get past our differences.  Even though it's not awkward, I feel like we just make small talk most of the time.  I think we'll be able to make up for lost time, but it'll definitely take more than a day.  Soon, we'll be on our own and it'll (hopefully) be easier to take time for each other if we need to.  Life is too weird.  Love you, miss you.  Talk to you soon. :)
Love, me
-----------


Things that bug me today:
* ridiculous nicknames (esp. on children)
* sarcasm
* people not believing in me
* that look


Things I love today:
* it's gorgeous outside
* temple!
* relaxing/organizing/homeworking on my own
* talking to my mommy (it's actually been a while...)


And for some viewing pleasure (because I don't think I've shown my siblings yet): my final history project and lovely editing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?