Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 11: someone who died

(I randomly picked an obituary from this past week: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=mae-sherwood&pid=144852920)


Dear Mae Sherwood, 
I love your name.  It combines two very good bands and it's pretty.  I want to use Mae as a middle name for one of my future daughters.  You sound like a fantastic woman and I bet you loved telling your love story.  Can you teach a sculpting class in heaven?  I'd love to learn.  
Love, Erin
-------------
Holy, first day of school.  Last first day of high school.  
That rocks.  It was fun, I guess.  I got some homework, talked to people, ate lunch and got sick, had a blast (I think) in Newspaper. I need to buy a new calculator because apparently you need a super spiffy one for Statistics.  

1 comment:

  1. The first day is over.......you never have to do that again!!

    ReplyDelete

what up?