Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 21: someone you judged by first impression

Dear JR, 
When I first met you, I really didn't like you.  I don't feel embarrassed about saying this now because I kind of said it to your face in that letter I wrote you right after you left on your mission.  I didn't hate you, I just didn't know you.  I've never been into the whole jock thing and the fact that I didn't really like your friends didn't help either.  Now, I've had a change of heart.  We're kinda friends and I definitely like you now.  You're a great guy and such a good example.  If I had noticed this earlier we could have been best friends by now!  I hope you're loving FL (are you even there yet?) because I do.
Love, Erin
------------
You know what I do hate?  When photographers make their websites so hard to maneuver.  All I want is to look at all of your pictures really fast.  


I've had a stomach bug for the past few days and I am way over it.  I don't like not being able to focus on things.  


Lots of pictures still to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?