Wednesday, January 5, 2011

knowing me, knowing you

Knives Chau: I've never even kissed a guy before. 
Scott Pilgrim: Hey... me neither. 


I wish I knew guys this funny.


I don't have panic attacks often, but when I do, it's not fun.
We had a church activity tonight with a large group of kids. 
Most of the kids that come are younger than me.
Part of the activity required a bit of cooperation
and a bit of focus.
It was nothing that a normal person can't handle (a few pictures of the group).
I was surrounded by too many 14-15 year old boys who wouldn't calm down,
who stepped on my feet, who fell into me, and who seemed to have no respect.
And I freaked.


I'm not proud.
I definitely didn't handle it well.
I have issues when I'm a stressball.


All I could think about for the next half hour was how I only have:
one semester, five months, 148 days, and 8 more classes
until I graduate and my interactions with these children
will be extremely minimized.


Then, I came home and decided to watch Psych instead of do math so I could calm down.
It worked.
I laughed a lot and remembered that boys will be boys (but hopefully men are better).

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?