Friday, February 18, 2011

beginner's mind

(please listen to this^ new song from Bright Eyes!)

Maddy and I went moon chasing tonight while listening to the oldies.  The snow was glittering and bright, and the moon was huge.  The drive home from Target became a whole lot more magical.

Every time my email pings, my stomach lurches.  I scramble to look, but then I hesitate because if it's not it, I have to wait longer and if it is... it's my future.  This really is a test of patience for me right now.  And I don't like it.

Although, I think it's hilarious that the BYU Admissions facebook page keeps posting General Conference talks on patience and things.  Funny, but not funny.


I am so thankful tomorrow's Friday and it's a long weekend.
You have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?