Tuesday, February 15, 2011

happy blogday!

One year ago my little blog baby was born.  I feel like such a proud blogent.

I love having a space to write down all my thoughts, or at least the most interesting ones, that don't quite make it into my journal every week.

Unfortunately, I've gotten to the point that I feel like I need comments to keep writing.  No worries, I'm fixing that...

To celebrate, I'm going to eat some Valentine's candy and do lots of math homework.  Maybe I'll calculate some statistics for this little blog.  Nope.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone:)

5 comments:

  1. eat some pink conversation hearts for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! I wanted to see some statistics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel, you have so much faith in me...
    Give me a few weeks to recover from the test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM POSTING THIS COMMENT TO VALIDATE YOU.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

what up?