Monday, April 18, 2011

basically a grandma

I feel bad because you have heard and will hear this same speech over and over again, but it's what I'm dealing with right now, so you'll have to deal.


Growing up is weird.  Still.

Today I'm so grateful for those in my life who make me feel normal and worth it.

Like this kid:
Maybe I'm not normal...

I've never been one to discuss my relationships.  There were times I was really felt like the baby and I think I felt like I wasn't supposed to feel the things I did.

I'm still not good at it, but I've been practicing.  It's been hard and embarrassing, but I think it's worth it.

I'm thankful for my awesome friends and sweet sisters/cousins who listen and tell me that what I'm saying isn't dumb and wrong.

I'm not dumb for feeling like an 18 year old.  I'm not wrong for feeling and worrying things beyond my 18 years.

It's life and it will be fine.

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture! You are/have grown up beautifully! Owen has asked me a few times to remind him how you sneeze!! So funny. You have such a cute little sneeze! :)

    ReplyDelete

what up?