Monday, May 2, 2011

we all know I should be sleeping;

AP Psych test tomorrow.  Wish me luck.
---
I'd like to interrupt my own lack of posting to make a comment on tonight's events.
In just 3 days, the world went from "Royal wedding!" to "bin Laden's dead!"

Life is weird like that...
I'm really not in the mood to evaluate, or hear other's evaluations, the way it happened or what the President said.
I just want to know how they found him.  If he's been so elusive for so long, what did it take to locate, attack, and kill in a week?

I'm thankful for this next step towards peace, but I wonder why none of the people flocking the White House are wondering what's next.
That sounds awfully pessimistic of me, but I just feel we should be cautious (I guess as long as the proper authorities are, then we're fine, but sometimes I worry about our society).

If I was to stand at Ground Zero tonight, I don't think I would be cheering for his death.
I would think of those who were killed a decade ago and pray for our immediate future.
Honestly, I'm wondering what Osama is thinking.  I don't know how long it takes to get to the spirit world, but if he's there now, I can't help but think about what's going on.

I don't know what we can do now besides pray.  For our leaders to know what to do next, for peaceful reactions from the world, for safety in our country and to all Americans, and for this one step forward to stick.

However, I'll watch the Secret Service work on their crowd control on the crazy people any day if Brian Williams is covering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?