Saturday, July 16, 2011

expecto patronu--whaaa??

It's over. It's been over, but seeing it outside of my head makes it more real. Ropert (Ron/Rupert) is a beautiful man. I cried. I laughed at inappropriate times--stress giggles. I got angry. So many emotions! It was special.

On our way home we saw a scary accident. It made me grateful for my life. And made me pray that we'd make it home.

I've been thinking about life. During a very deep discussion about love with my 15 year old niece, I came up with a happy/happiest theory. Remind me to tell you about it.

I'm stalking Alec Baldwin on twitter.

All of these things made me wish I could tell people what I really feel. If I knew I'd never see someone again, I know exactly what I'd tell them. Why can't I do it frealz?

I'm such a cheeseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?