Friday, July 22, 2011

yeah, yeah

Aight, so here's the deal.
I've sat down to do this so many times
in the past couple days and for some reason,
I couldn't.

I'm determined because I need
to document this summer
before it's over and I forget.

I may just need to invest in the
BlogPress app, so I can keep up.

So, around here summer kind of looks like this:

FL bugs

FL thunderstorms

shopping online
for textbooks

and quilts

and making trips to Tally
to spend the gift cards that totally fried my wallet,
spend quality time with sister and fam,
attend the single's ward,
and see HP, of course!


(Tallahassee Mall is super classy)

I decided against a separate HP post, 
because I'm speechless.
I mean, I loved it.  
Neville's hot.
The Epilogue was beautiful.
It was perfectly intense, sweet, and hilarious.
But other than that, 
I'm too happy to form any eloquent judgement.


no camera cord exists in my home, 
so you get to deal with iPhone photos this summer.
I need a new camera.

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to cry because I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete

what up?