Thursday, October 6, 2011

"failure is all part of success" --maddy

Most of you know I'm crazy.

Exhibit A: my whole life

Exhibit B: I'm taking Russian this semester.  5 credit hours of pretending I understand what the attractive man is saying.  Do you think they know I don't really suck, I just get distracted by their faces?  Or do I suck as well?  We'll see.

In other news, I make a mean (actually, very nice) grilled cheese.


And this is what it looks like outside:


It was 35 when I went to school this morning and the mountains are still playing peek-a-boo.

3 comments:

  1. that looks heavenly. can you mail me one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian? very cool. The attractive man is probably used to people getting distracted by his face. I'm sure he gets it everywhere, if he's as beautiful as you make him sound!

    ReplyDelete

what up?