Monday, October 3, 2011

i'm obsessed

Something about General Conference, boys, and having your best friend on a mission will put things in perspective:

I need to move from hardly working to working hard.
I need to remember that college crushes will probably last just as long as high school ones for a while.
I need to stop idolizing people and remember that I am just as cool.
Checking the mailbox four times a day will not magically put anything in there.

Everyone should always listen to these guys all the time (yeah):

After just deciding a few weeks ago that "Ye Elders of Israel" is my favorite hymn, I fell in love with their version!  It's beautiful.  I bought it this morning and have already listened to it 15 times in the short time I've been at home.

Come and be obsessed and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?