Sunday, October 30, 2011

we're not in provo anymore

Thursday morning I got home from classes and got on facebook.
I almost didn't, but something told me I should (it was boredom).
I was scrolling and drinking some OJ when I saw a friend's status saying that Flavor Flav is filming in Provo and they need extras for that afternoon.

I texted Hannah and a few hours later we were in a dark dance club with Flav, Donnivin Jordan, Colleen/MirandaGlozell, and Antoine Dodson.  Holy celeb overload.

So, it was an experience to say the least.  I loved it.  A lot.  But I was also glad that we were still in Provo and they recognized that some of us were BYU kids.  Glozell kept looking at Flavor and saying "We're in Utah!"




So, when you try to find me on the tube in early 2012, yes, I am that really white girl dancing like a really white girl behind a bunch of rappers.

4 comments:

  1. Hide your kids, Hide your wife, and hide your husbands cuz they rapin everrbody out heeere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now I have a famous sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youtube revolution! :) awesome! you look great

    ReplyDelete

what up?