Monday, July 2, 2012

on showering

My cousin Kaitlyn got married last week!  I was either not born or too little to help with or remember any of my (5!) sisters' weddings.  Anyway, I was really excited to do what I could to help this time around!

She was thrown quite a few showers, but we got to attend the three best.

First: the ward shower.


We basically ate food and wore pretty ribbons while she blushed at the traditional crazy lingerie gift from our neighbor.  It was great.

Then, we had a sisters/cousin shower!


We went to the Beehive Tea Room in Salt Lake.  I had a yummy hummus sandwich and a lavender Italian soda!  I love me some florals.  I've been wanting to go there for years, and it was not at all what I expected, but so cute and fun.  One day I'll go back and actually have some tea. 

Then we did a little shopping and came home and ate a lot of cookies in the name of marriage. 

The last shower was a little get together thrown by Kaitlyn's new aunts, who are probably the sweetest, most interesting ladies ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?