Tuesday, October 2, 2012

happy falls y'alls

Let it be known that I am the biggest whiner when it comes to the heat.  I cannot do it.
Unless I'm on a beach somewhere.

Because of that I am claiming to be fall's biggest fan ever.  October and November are my jam.

I left the library early tonight because I was starving 
(somebody help me remember to eat meals at normal times; dinner at 11 is getting old).
I have no food, so I made oatmeal.
And I ate that oatmeal in bed, with the window open,
and I wanted to cry because it finally felt a little bit like fall.
And because I'm so tired.  But mostly because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am looking forward to pumpkin flavors and leaves and holidays,
but mostly I'm looking forward to less sweat dripping down my body all the times.

Here's to less sweat!  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?