Monday, October 15, 2012

sisters in seattle

I miss my sisters and their not awkward lives, 
so I figured it was time to document the best part of my summer.

Now that I have finally joined the ranks of my older and wiser sisters 
(I'm not in high school and can do whatever I want), 
I got to go on a trip with all of them!
To Seattle!
(The first weekend of August.  Like the only 4 days it didn't rain AT ALL.)
At the same time!
Together!
Alone!

It was kind of the best.

Day 1:
I got there first and people watched.  It was good.
A few hours later 5/6 of us were finally together and we took a crazy cab ride to the hotel.
The two pints of Haagen-Dazs they gave us made it a little better.
Okay, a lot better.  We ate that up and liked it.

Then we took our first walk through the ghetto to get to Pike Place!  
It was just as touristy and cool as you would imagine.

(A-Dog might not like me for this, but it just needed to happen.)
Even after exploring the Market a second time, this spice/tea shop was my favorite part.  
I didn't buy anything, and I'm actually regretting it.  
I made so many justifications, but now I just really want some peach coconut rooibos tea (right?!).
We found the gum wall!  Way grosser and way cooler than I was expecting.
My seriously cute pregnant (but not anymore!) sister 
tried on some crazy hooker/Wonder Woman shoes at Nordstrom Rack. 
And I tried on some size 14 women's shoes.
We didn't get anything.
5/6!
And then we were so excited to be complete!

And then some of us slept better than others.
For the record, I slept very well.

1 comment:

  1. i want to visit that gum wall so bad. a weird thing to want to visit? maybe, but i want to.

    ReplyDelete

what up?