Friday, September 27, 2013

I spent a day in August not packing, but being awesome on twitter, so:

@ercraftcarrier
Instead of doing things I'm supposed to, I just came up with an unnecessarily long list of things I want out of life. And now, I will share:

I want to date someone way hotter than me to confuse that one friend who cares too much about that stuff.

I want to appreciate eating my feelings because feelings are good and those eats taste great.

I want, for just one day, to be able to tell everyone what I'm thinking and not care about the consequences.

I want to have to work for what I have, but I want to have more than I need. Your money talk isn't inspirational, it's whiny.

I want to meet a guy who doesn't care that I despise hiking.

I want to teach my kids that they can be happy & healthy (phys&emo) just how they are, so when they have friends like her, they won't hurt.

I want to never regret a late afternoon nap.

I want to marry someone older than me to prove to my peeps that it's not weird.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, It's way not weird to marry older than you. It's better because then they know life and are not in any weird life stage, just adult. Good luck, hot cakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

what up?