Tuesday, January 11, 2011

eighteen yellow roses

or like three.  Thanks, Mom:)



Every year on my birthday, after all the hype dies down, I think about the next milestone.  Recently, the big ones were 16 & 18, but now that I'm an adult, I'm comfortable.  I know this isn't where it's all at, but I'm happy with it.  I've waited a long time to catch up and I'm going to enjoy it.

I'm not going to lie, I'm ready to be done with high school, but I have a feeling this last semester will be exciting.  There are things I want to happen and things I really don't.  I'm going to work hard and hopefully everything will fall into place.

Happy Monday everyone & thank you for the birthday wishes:)






1 comment:

  1. cute bangs! would love to see the rest of that 18 list - looks sweet...........as do the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

what up?