Sunday, January 23, 2011

truth

I went to a wedding reception here and the bride wore this dress (which happens to be one of the bff's Christmas dresses) in Ivory with 3/4 length sleeves.  It was gorgeous!  And so classy.

I love this.

I put in my FB password wrong about 100 times this weekend.

Every time I go to they gym, like today, I remember how much I hate going when it's crowded.
Problem is, everyone has made these dang resolutions, so I just have to deal with it for a while.

One of the best movies ever sports one of the best mustaches ever.

I've never been a fan of labels (on the blaag), but I'm rethinking that.

I went to San Fran over MLK weekend to see my darling new nephew and his parents.  The new semester started when I got back so I've just been settling in, and now I'm getting some fun stuff ready, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up?